Join Our Team of Carers
Join Our Amazing Team of Carers
Looking to be a ParentHood360 Carer?
We are always looking for passionate and creative individuals who love working with children. We are looking for the top 5% of carers so please check you have the following criteria before applying.
- 3 years experience – paid professional experience in childcare.
- WWCC – please provide us with your WWCC number.
- Police Check – we need a valid federal police check.
- First Aid Certificate
- Provide 2 references – in the childcare space
- Resume – We’re most interested in your childcare experience (3 years minimum). Please list any skills industry related like; entertainment/activities you have done eg. face painting, animal balloons, STEAM learning techniques, language development, any experience caring for children with special needs, food allergies etc.
- Qualifications – Provide copies of any childcare certificates you hold, if applicable.
- Personal Qualities – We are looking for carers who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work. Attention to detail and child safety is of utmost importance to us. We love people who can multi-task and work well under pressure.
If this is you tick all of the above then please email us now.
Here are some useful links for you:
- WWCC – you can obtain this here.
- First Aid – St John Ambulance offer a childcare focused First Aid course held in NSW which includes Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Cardiopulmonary resuscitation and basic emergency life support training. Click here.
Police Clearance – click here for more information.
What to expect next:
Once we receive the above information our HQ recruitment officer will call you back and conduct a phone interview and advise you of our process.
Looking forward to speaking to you soon and remember any questions please contact us.